The dates for 12th PassPortes du Soleil will be released very soon, you can now reserve you space with us for PassPortes 2015 and our prices will remain the same as this year!
21st – 28th June 2014, £429 per person including Catered Chalet accommodation, transfers and Pass’Portes entry for the Friday.
28th June – 5th July 2014, £459 per person including Catered Chalet accommodation, transfers and Pass’Portes entry for the Sunday.
The Pass’Portes du Soleil
This 80 km Mountain Bike ride covers both Fance and Switzerland with 6000m of total downhill. Using the brilliant lift system we have here, the PassPortes du Soleil is the perfect way to discover this amazing area and its breath taking scenery.
You will take part in the PassPortes Du Soleil on either Friday 27th or Sunday 29th June we will pre order your entry with a Morzine start to save you the hassle as it sells out within seconds. We will also pick up your entry on the morning of the event so you can enjoy your breakfast and get ready for the event.
Technical assistance is provided in 2 permanent areas around the circuit and motorbikes travel around the circuit to assist en route. There are 8 refreshment points en route serving tasty regional produce free to all entrants (local cheese, dried meat, Swiss chocolate, beer, etc…) There is entertainment as you pass through each resort on the circuit and this year the official MTB show will be held in Les Gets.
Your holiday includes
- Catered chalet accommodation.
- Free transfers from Geneva airport.
- PassPortes entry with Morzine start for Friday or Sunday.
Your Entry includes
- Free lift-pass valid for 1 day.
- number plate.
- food stops with local specialities.
- Goodie bag including a Portes du Soleil present.
What we can help organise
- Guides, let us know if you would like a guide and we can pre arrange this for you.
- Coaching, let us know what you would like and we can pre arrange this for you.
- Discounted lift passes.
- Discounted equipment hire.
- White water rafting or canyoning.
Accommodation is provided on a catered basis which comprises; cooked breakfasts, afternoon tea and a three course evening meal with complimentary wine. We also offer our guests return transfers from Geneva airport free of charge.