At Riders Refuge we offer great quality service and wholesome home cooked food to keep you going whilst out on the mountain.
We are here to help you make the most of your Morzine holiday.
A holiday in one of our catered Morzine chalets will include….
- Wi-Fi internet connection and use of Laptop.
- Wii games console with a selection of games.
- Freesat TV, DVD player, a selection of board games and books.
- Media Centre full of films and tv series.
- Secure bike and equipment store with washdown area.
- Bike workstand and a selection of tools.
- Drying room with shoe dryers.
- Private outdoor hotub (Chalet Eterle, Chalet Emile & Chalet Carclion).
- Sauna (Chalet Deffert only).
- Free return transfers Geneva airport.
- Discounted lift passes pre ordered and delivered on the first day.
- 2 chalet hosts (live out).
- 7 nights accommodation.
- Cooked breakfasts and evening meals with complimentary wine.
- Freshly baked afternoon tea.
- Daily room service
- A three course meal with plenty of wine six nights a week. One night a week the staff day off will give you the opportunity to sample local Savoyard restaurants.
- Our menus are designed specifically to satisfy your appetite as well as your taste buds. (we provide the fuel you need to keep you going all week!)
- A continental style breakfast with a hot option.
- Afternoon tea comprising a delicious home baked cake, cookies and local bread, jams, tea, coffee or hot chocolate.
Chalet Emile and Chalet Eterle can be self catered chalets.
- Tourist tax is included in the price.
- Daily Hot tub maintence.
- All linen and towels included.
- In resort assistance.
- Both chalets are associated with the multi pass scheme.
- Discounted liftpasses delivered to your chalet.
What we can arrange for you:
- Our chalets are associated with the multipass scheme.
- We can arrange tailor made packages, whether it is for whitewater rafting, mountain biking, Golf, Climbing or we can do multi activity weeks just contact us for more details.
- Also available at a small extra fee are packed lunches and picnics.
- Away days to other resorts.