Spend Your Morzine Winter holiday at Riders Refuge, we offer catered chalet holidays with great quality service and wholesome home cooked food to keep you going whilst out on the mountain.
We are here to help you make the most of your Morzine holiday.
A holiday in one of our catered Morzine chalets will include….
- Free flexible transfers to and from Geneva airport, we will organise your transfers to fit your flight or flights.
- Free shuttle service to lifts each morning and pick ups in the afternoons for Chalets; L’Herens, Cuveloup, Carclion, Eterle, Emile & Coeur Du Bois. (Les Pistes is not included as it is a short walk to lifts).
- Complimentary toiletries
- Discounted Lift passes collected and delivered on the first day.
- 7 nights accommodation.
- 6 Cooked breakfasts and evening meals.
- Hair dryers available in each bathroom.
- Freshly baked afternoon tea.
- Fresh fruit, tea, coffee and cordial available to you at all times.
- Wi-Fi internet connection and use of Laptop.
- Wii games console with a selection of games.
- Freesat TV, DVD player, a selection of board games and books.
- Media Centre full of films and tv series.
- Secure ski and snowboard store with boot-dryers.
- Private outdoor hotub (Chalet Carclion, Chalet Eterle, Chalet L’Herens & Chalet Emile).
- Sauna (Chalet Les Pistes only).
- Salomon snowboard demo centre.
- A four course meal with plenty of wine six nights a week. One night a week the staff day off will give you the opportunity to sample local Savoyard restaurants.
- Our menus are designed specifically to satisfy your appetite as well as your taste buds. (we provide the fuel you need to keep you going all week!)
- A cooked or continental style breakfast.
- Afternoon tea comprising a delicious home baked cake, local bread, jams, tea, coffee or hot chocolate.
- We take all dietary requirements into consideration.
What we can do for you
- We can arrange your liftpasses at a discounted rate
- We can help you organise equipment hire
- We can prebook an instructor or guide for you
- We can help arrange apres ski activities e.g sledging, skidoos ….
- Also available at a small extra fee are packed lunches and picnics.
- Away days to other resorts.